Strengthen the awareness of the Voith brand, products and services in the North American region (U.S., Canada and Mexico) through corporate and market communications and creative, audience-focused content development and management. This position will work with department key contacts and PR team to understand goals and objectives and develop content that can be integrated across digital and print. Must work comfortably in multiple formats including B2B trade articles, press releases, brochures, executive speeches, social media and website and be a talented storyteller. Also responsible for alignment of regional activities with the global market communications strategy and objectives and development/organization of content marketing system and process for effective managing and sharing.
In cooperation with Corporate and Market Communications team, plan, develop and execute corporate and market communications content including intranet posts, press releases, brochures, speeches, ad copy, social media posts, website and trade media articles across Group Divisions in North America (Hydro, Turbo, Digital Solutions, Paper).
- Develop and execute a strategic content strategy program, including content tailored for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Assist Creative Service Manager and Key Contacts with development, editing and production of printed and digital literature and advertisements.
- Edit and proofread global content.
- Develop processes for effective managing and sharing of regional/global content.
- Ensure corporate design is within guidelines and in compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Develop and manage corporate communication activities.
Professional Experience, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English.
- At least 4-6 years working experience writing content, agency experience preferred.
- Experienced and skilled in developing and implementing corporate communications programs.
- Moderate experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Ability to connect strategic topics with types of content that will further corporate and market messages.
- Understanding of paid, earned, shared, owned (PESO) marketing strategy and integrated marketing communication (IMC) programs.
- A strong team player in a face-paced environment, adaptable to changing demands and conditions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and the aptitude to organize and plan with continual follow-up until completion.
- Marketing, public relations and digital writing and editing skills.
- Awareness of content strategy, content marketing and search marketing. Experience with CMS.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and self-managed.
- Strong work ethic and takes ownership of projects – delivers on time, every time.
- Computer competency: Excel; PowerPoint; and Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with social media channels and platforms (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and HootSuite).
Why join Voith? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Holding we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith.
Voith GmbH is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian! If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact:
Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is the link to apply: