Throughout our 100-year history, Gannett Fleming has been an innovator and leader on a global level, providing world-class services in engineering, consulting, design, program, and construction management. With more than 60 offices worldwide, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms.
Our people are our secret to Excellence Delivered As Promised! We have fostered a culture of promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex engineering challenges – transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training and the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
Since 1915, Gannett Fleming has played a major role in some of the most multifaceted and iconic engineering accomplishments in the world. Join us on our journey as we continue to provide thought-provoking, customized solutions to our clients, improving and sustaining communities for the next 100 years!
This is an exciting career opportunity for a motivated, energetic public relations professional to work in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative team in support of corporate communications programs for Gannett Fleming’s internal audiences.
Successful candidate will have a solid foundation in public relations – planning, writing, editing, AP Style, and ability to navigate varying stakeholder audiences. S/he will be skilled at gathering information from numerous sources and synthesizing it to inform planning and shape communications activities.
- Work collaboratively and productively with the team and internal stakeholders to understand needs, support day-to-day activities, and ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and deliverables at one time.
- Day-to-day management of editorial calendar and content for corporate intranet news site. Evaluate story submissions, requests, and photos for newsworthiness and quality.
- Leverage excellent writing skills and knowledge of AP Style to develop materials including news stories, announcements, newsletters, all staff communications, presentations, annual report for employees, executive communications, etc.
- Regularly create and update intranet pages.
- Sits on multiple corporate committees that shape and enhance company culture. Assists with the planning and implementation of internal events and employee engagement in select community events.
- Follow all corporate communications procedures and protocols, and participate in the development of solutions that support continuous departmental improvements.
- Forward-thinking and quickly shifts gears to adapt to changing priorities with a willingness to be flexible.