Responsible for developing and executing the Brand’s strategic community relations platforms in support of Hunger, Children and Troops, and associated philanthropic giving that enhances the Brand’s reputation and establishes the company as a strong corporate citizen and advocate for those in need. Responsible for identifying and developing community relations programs, sponsorships and contributions that align closely with consumer interests and elevate the Brand in our communities. Will act as a company spokesperson to the media in their respective markets and specifically assigned to support the President in all events and media releases.
- Develop, manage and implement strategic, corporate community relations programs that support the Brand’s local communities and are aligned with the company’s values and our customer’s interests.
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders, business partners and vendors, and proactively counsel and advise on community relations initiatives that have a positive community impact and help drive the business.
- Identify and develop community partnerships. Develop proactive strategies and create visible opportunities to position the company with key community groups and non-profit partners associated with key philanthropic focus areas, including hunger relief, disaster relief and military support.
- Partner with Media & Community Relations team members to create unique community relations opportunities with the goal of growing sales and firmly establishing the company as a leader for hunger relief.
- Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques and standards in community relations, with a primary focus on hunger-relief.
- Remain current on trends and best practices in community relations, develop benchmarks and advise leaders on opportunities and risks.
- Leverage Public Relations opportunities to gain consumer awareness for charitable efforts and demonstrate expertise in creating advocacy for key issues in a community.
- Oversee charitable contributions budget and oversee grant requests, reporting and recordkeeping for the Brand’s Charitable partners.
- Drive team efficiencies through enhanced technology and reporting, such as community relations management tools and associate volunteer portal.
- Develop and execute comprehensive public relations/media outreach strategies for Community Relations programs and other corporate initiatives.
- Train and develop Direct Report to inspire a high-performance culture among the team.
8-10 years experience.