Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and monitoring outreach campaigns and activities using digital platforms, including AEM platform website and all social media platforms. Defines strategy; creates integrated plans; develop concepts and assets; designs campaigns and communication plans, implements digital recruitment; marketing and communication initiatives, evaluates results and monitors effectiveness. Collaborates with internal and external audiences to create campaigns and engage with constituents of GSHPA. Interacts with and responds to relationship building activities across social media platforms.
- Implement content, graphics and engaging initiatives using all appropriate social media platforms related to GSHPA.
- Plans, updates, adjusts and monitors website content, including graphics, videos, print content and other assets to support annual marketing/communication/membership/program calendar
- Collaborate with various functional teams to develop outreach campaigns.
- Ensure that campaigns are implemented and monitored in a timely manner.
- Create concepts and design for new digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Coordinate with directors to guarantee the workflow, documentation and design standards are being upheld on social media and website platforms.
- Assess results and provide accurate reporting of campaigns.
- Recommend use of digital platforms to meet specific program, recruitment, marketing and organizational needs.
- Meets organizational and individual goals as defined in annual performance plans
- Ensure all content is on brand and meeting GSHPA and GSUSA requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Communications, Marketing, Media or relevant major)
- Strong knowledge of social media strategy and website content development, marketing, branding, customer communications and asset generation
- Demonstrated knowledge of video editing; graphic and digital design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM; Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred; Adobe Experience Manager.
- Outstanding oral and written communications abilities, strong judgment, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work while managing multiple deadlines in a continually changing work environment.
- Ability to work independently and function as a contributing member of a team, as well as work with diverse groups of people to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends, and a willingness to travel throughout the council.
- Car and valid driver’s license necessary to carry out assignments.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.