Lancaster Country Day School seeks an experienced professional to lead its communications function. Reporting to the Head of School, the Director of Communications will oversee, plan and execute a comprehensive communications program that influences positively those on whom the School’s success depends.
The Director must have:
- a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, marketing, journalism or a related field
- superb interpersonal skills and a friendly disposition
- proven excellent writing and editing skills
- experience managing social media for an organization
- a minimum 7-10 years’ public relations or marketing experience, some in a nonprofit setting
- three years’ supervisory experience
- a desire to work in and be part of a close-knit community
For the complete job description, visit our website at https://www.lancastercountryday.org/about/careers.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, résumé, three published writing samples and the
LCDS Employment Application to email@example.com