Join us for our March lunch meeting and learn the latest on
Managing Employee Use and Misuse of Social Media
- Risks associated with employee social media use.
- Managing employee use through social media policies.
- What can you do when an employee misbehaves on social media?
- What can’t you do in response to an employee’s social media activity?
- Update on February 27, 2017 decision by the National Labor Relations Board regarding social media policies.
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Registration: 11 a.m.
11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m. Lunch and Program
Location: Giant Community Room
3301 Trindle Rd., Camp Hill, PA 17011
$20 Chapter members
Checks may be made payable to Central PA PRSA.
About our Speaker
Emily H. Edmunds is a labor and employment lawyer at Saul Ewing LLP who advises clients on employment matters from hiring to firing. Her work includes issues related to family and medical leave, disability and accommodation, employee terminations and discipline, employer policies and handbooks, and restrictive covenants. Emily also provides on-site training sessions on FLSA compliance, Title VII, and other employment issues. Emily advises clients on revisions to existing employment policies and handbooks, and works with clients to develop new policies.
Emily also handles employment-related litigation in Pennsylvania state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC), including wage and hour claims, discrimination and harassment claims, and disability claims.
Emily is a graduate of the Penn State Dickinson School of Law and received her bachelor’s degree at Millersville University.