PRSACP—It’s YOUR Chapter, We Want to Hear from YOU!
What would you like PRSA’s Central Pennsylvania Chapter to provide you? Are we missing something? Need more of something? We’re all ears.
Sign Up Now for APR Coaching Sessions
Detailed information about the APR process is available at praccreditation.org. But the best way to get started is to sign up for the upcoming sessions offered by your very own chapter!
Sessions begin February 9, 2019!
PRSA Mid-Atlantic District APR Boot Camp
April 10-12, 2019
And the Winners Are…
The 2018 Keystone Award Winners:
- Bravo Group for “Healthy Me PA” (Categories: Government/Public Affairs Program and Digital Public Relations)
- Diakon for “150th Anniversary Campaign” (Category: Special Events and Observances)
- Kinsley Construction, Inc., for “The Kinstructor” (Category: Newsletters), “Employee Benefits” (Category: Internal Communications), and “Master Builder Video” (Category: Video Communication)
- Milton Hershey School for “MHS Brown and Gold Annual Report” (Category: Annual Report) and for “MHS Voices of Diversity Campaign” (Category: Digital Public Relations)
- Nell McCormack Abom Communications for “2018 PA Blue Ribbon Champions for Safe Kids” (Category: Media Relations/Media Placement) and “2018 PA Blue Ribbon Champions for Safe Kids” (Category: Special Events and Observances)
2018 Silver Keystone Award Winners were:
- Highmark for “Highmark/Penn State Health” (Category: Overall Public Relations Program)
- PRworks for “PA Post Launch Campaign” (Category: Overall Public Relations Program)
- Tri-County Regional Planning Commission for “TCRPC Newsletter” (Category: Newsletters)
- Students of Millersville University for “Miracle on George Street” and “Dark Dinner” (Category: Student Project)
VIEW/DOWNLOAD images from the luncheon. Password: PRSA
*** SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER ***
FREE Chapter plus FREE Section and NO initiation Fee
For a limited time, join PRSA for only $260, and receive three memberships for the price of one!
In addition to PRSA National membership, which connects members to more than 21,000 public relations and communication professionals, you also receive a free Chapter* membership (get to know your local peers) AND a free Section* membership (to connect with industry colleagues). Plus, we will also waive the $65 initiation fee.
Use promo code FALL18 to take advantage of this once-a-year deal and save up to $225! Graphics for this membership promotion can be found here.
RESTRICTIONS: The Counselors Academy and New Professionals Sections are not included in this offer. Chapter dues are covered up to $100. N/A for Associate member categories ($200 or less annual dues) and current or renewing members. Refer to https://www.prsa.org/membership/membership-categories for details.
Please contact PRSA Manager, Member Services Michael Molaro if you have any questions or need additional information.
PRSA Mid-Atlantic District Orchestrates Third Successful
APR Boot Camp
Central PA members start thinking about earning your APR in 2018!
The PRSA Mid-Atlantic District and its members orchestrated the country’s third successful PRSA Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) district boot camp, April 5-8, in Richmond, Virginia.
The boot camp attracted 17 APR candidates. “Our district is the only district in the nation to sponsor an APR boot camp, and now we’ve conducted one three years in a row,“ said Liz Smith, APR, who served as Mid-Atlantic District chair in 2015 and spearheaded the boot camps with the help and support of PRSA National and host chapter Richmond.