And the Winners Are…
The 2018 Keystone Award Winners:
- Bravo Group for “Healthy Me PA” (Categories: Government/Public Affairs Program and Digital Public Relations)
- Diakon for “150th Anniversary Campaign” (Category: Special Events and Observances)
- Kinsley Construction, Inc., for “The Kinstructor” (Category: Newsletters), “Employee Benefits” (Category: Internal Communications), and “Master Builder Video” (Category: Video Communication)
- Milton Hershey School for “MHS Brown and Gold Annual Report” (Category: Annual Report) and for “MHS Voices of Diversity Campaign” (Category: Digital Public Relations)
- Nell McCormack Abom Communications for “2018 PA Blue Ribbon Champions for Safe Kids” (Category: Media Relations/Media Placement) and “2018 PA Blue Ribbon Champions for Safe Kids” (Category: Special Events and Observances)
2018 Silver Keystone Award Winners were:
- Highmark for “Highmark/Penn State Health” (Category: Overall Public Relations Program)
- PRworks for “PA Post Launch Campaign” (Category: Overall Public Relations Program)
- Tri-County Regional Planning Commission for “TCRPC Newsletter” (Category: Newsletters)
- Students of Millersville University for “Miracle on George Street” and “Dark Dinner” (Category: Student Project)
VIEW/DOWNLOAD images from the luncheon. Password: PRSA
*** SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER ***
FREE Chapter plus FREE Section and NO initiation Fee
For a limited time, join PRSA for only $260, and receive three memberships for the price of one!
In addition to PRSA National membership, which connects members to more than 21,000 public relations and communication professionals, you also receive a free Chapter* membership (get to know your local peers) AND a free Section* membership (to connect with industry colleagues). Plus, we will also waive the $65 initiation fee.
Use promo code FALL18 to take advantage of this once-a-year deal and save up to $225! Graphics for this membership promotion can be found here.
RESTRICTIONS: The Counselors Academy and New Professionals Sections are not included in this offer. Chapter dues are covered up to $100. N/A for Associate member categories ($200 or less annual dues) and current or renewing members. Refer to https://www.prsa.org/membership/membership-categories for details.
Please contact PRSA Manager, Member Services Michael Molaro if you have any questions or need additional information.
PRSA Mid-Atlantic District Orchestrates Third Successful
APR Boot Camp
Central PA members start thinking about earning your APR in 2018!
The PRSA Mid-Atlantic District and its members orchestrated the country’s third successful PRSA Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) district boot camp, April 5-8, in Richmond, Virginia.
The boot camp attracted 17 APR candidates. “Our district is the only district in the nation to sponsor an APR boot camp, and now we’ve conducted one three years in a row,“ said Liz Smith, APR, who served as Mid-Atlantic District chair in 2015 and spearheaded the boot camps with the help and support of PRSA National and host chapter Richmond.