Keystone Awards Guidelines
2021 Keystone Submission Guidelines
Your awards entry must include:
Your entry should consist of a maximum two-page summary in PDF format and any required supporting materials.
- Two-page PDF Summary. Your two-page summary must include:
- A 3 to 5 line overview of your entry.
- The main summary detailing your:
See Tips for preparing your entry for detailed explanation of what the judges will be looking for and the scoring rubric.
- Support Materials. The Support Materials illustrate the campaign or tactic and can include research samples, photos, news clippings, audio or video files, PDFs of collateral, research examples, etc. Review the Categories page for specific requirements for your entry. Please select no more than five of the best support materials to submit.
- Please include a high-res company logo and an image that represents your entry in .jpg or .png format. The images are not used for judging purposes, but if your entry wins an award, we will use these files for the ceremony and other promotion.
Before submitting, please Zip all of files for the submission into a folder. Please be sure to use the TITLE of your entry as the TITLE of your FOLDER.
Deadline: Oct. 1, 2021
Central PA PRSA Members $75 first entry, $70 each additional entry
Non-members, $80 first entry, $75 each additional entry
There will be no deadline extensions.
Each entry must have been completed or produced between September 1, 2020 and August 31, 2021.
Keystone Awards Guidelines
In today’s world, communicating well is paramount.
It provides the foundation for leadership, communities uniting to support neighbors, nonprofits making an impact with their missions, corporations working in seamless teams and thriving businesses; and each of us connecting with one another.
The PRSA Central PA chapter brings together communications and public relations professionals from a broad geographic area to build relationships, provide professional development opportunities, and increase networking connections.
Whether from Nittany Lion Country around State College, the busy capital of Harrisburg and surrounding towns, rural York County or historic York City, or sprawling Lancaster County with its bustling downtown and farmlands, we come together to stretch and grow in our profession.
In our chapter you’ll find a diverse mix of professionals in all stages of our careers, from the recent college graduates to the most seasoned and honored mentors in the field. We are committed to effective, ethical and respectful communications on behalf of the organizations we represent and the constituencies they serve.
We hail from every segment and arena: government agencies, corporations, healthcare, marketing agencies, associations, education, the nonprofit sector; and so many more. Yet what we all have in common is our desire to support each other, share best practices; and advance our expertise.
As one of the oldest chapters of the Public Relations Society of America, you’ll find our membership creating award-winning programs, advancing the education of fellow members through Accreditation training, and contributing to the district (regional) and national levels of PRSA.