Keystone Awards Guidelines
2023 Keystone Submission Guidelines
Your awards entry must include:
Your entry should consist of a maximum two-page summary in PDF format and any required supporting materials.
- Two-page PDF Summary. Your two-page summary must include:
- A 3 to 5 line overview of your entry.
- The main summary detailing your:
See Tips for preparing your entry for a detailed explanation of what the judges will be looking for and the scoring rubric.
- Support Materials. The Support Materials illustrate the campaign or tactic and can include research samples, photos, news clippings, audio or video files, PDFs of collateral, research examples, etc. Review the Categories page for specific requirements for your entry. Please select no more than five of the best support materials to submit.
- Please include a high-res company logo and an image that represents your entry in .jpg or .png format. The images are not used for judging purposes, but if your entry wins an award, we will use these files for the ceremony and other promotion.
Before submitting, please Zip all of the files for the submission into a folder. Please be sure to use the TITLE of your entry as the TITLE of your FOLDER.
Deadline: Oct. 4, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Central PA PRSA Members $75 first entry, $70 for each additional entry
Non-members, $80 first entry, $75 for each additional entry
Students Free entry
Individual award: $70 for each submission.
Leuschner Award: free
There will be no deadline extensions.
Each entry must have been completed or produced between October 2022 through September 2023.